Last night we went to Eitan's apartment for pizza, which was delicious, but Alex was not especially cooperative. He wanted to get out of his booster, but didn't want to hang out with Eitan in his play area. I think part of it is that he may have been really thirsty. I was giving him a cup while he was there, but when I got home I discovered that it wasn't working properly, making it impossible to use. And when I got home he guzzled 8 oz of milk before bed, which is more than usual. Anyway, sadly, I felt a little rude b/c we left before all the pizza was done, b/c Alex was so fussy.
He's having a great time at home, though, and at the playground this afternoon (after a trip to Trader Joe's that he did not like very much.) And he picks up words quickly these days - sometimes repeating things he hears other kids say, then never saying it again, but you can tell that he's got the whole concept of talking & is experimenting with it.
Angela will be home in a few hours!

No comments:
Post a Comment