Alex slept a lot today, including two 2.5-hour naps! So the morning was filled up with breakfast, a little playing, sleep, lunch, then we went to the park. There were two little girls there (Skylar and Julia, who have smothered Alex with adoration previously at the other park.) They again smothered him with adoration. Alex had a really good time with them, for awhile, pushing the stroller at them and trying to run them down or just laughing at them. We didn't get there until about 1:15, and Laura met me there at 1:45, so I didn't spend as much time in the park as I would have liked - it was a beautiful sunny day. I had to rush off to meet with a client (who didn't show up until 5 pm.) And Laura took care of Alex until 7:45 - and I just basically plopped him in bed (my client left at 7.) So not a lot of pictures, but
here is a video, and below are pictures of alex with those two girls, and one blurry one of him in the morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment