Sunday, May 28, 2006

0528

Alex woke up at 4:15 today and made little noises in bed until 5, at which point he started to get a little louder and I got him out. The three of us did our morning walk to the zoo where we saw 6 gibbons in the gibbon area, and 4 donkeys being led down to the petting zoo area. Alex liked seeing both animals a lot - we'll have to bring him to brush and pat the donkeys one of these days.

He took a very short nap, just 45 minutes, so he was up at 9:15. So he played in the apartment and out on the balcony (supervised, of course) until 11:15. He had an early lunch and a 3-hour nap, then we went off to Jill's pool. He was able to hold on to the sides of the baby pool and stand up, and he loved seeing the other kids (and Jill, of course.) But most of all he seemed to love the water. Nice warm sunny day for it today! Then home, dinner & a movie (the movie was really Angela,) and asleep before 7. Very tiring day for all of us!

His rash seems to be improving, sort of. And his other problems seem to be clearing up just fine.

Wish I could figure out how to arrange images using Blogger a little better - I guess I'll get the hang of it eventually!

























No comments: