Friday, February 27, 2009

More Skype pics

So, the great thing about having internet in my room is I can skype with peter, alex and rory. Sometimes Peter and I just hang out and chat, maybe putter around and take of other things (makes me feel much more connected to be able to have so much contact with them). Also, I can talk to Rory and Alex. Since I've left, Rory is communicating more- she says hi mama- then she tries to eat the camera. The other great thing is Alex can ask Peter to call me so that he can talk to me whenever he wants. This morning (DC morning, my evening) Alex called up- Peter said he's been very upset and wants me around. He woke up and asked if I was home, and then he skyped me... while on skype he asked me if I could hold him from India... sniff sniff.






No comments: