Friday, November 07, 2008

Halloween!!

Happy Halloween! (a little late/out of sequence since the election day posting came before this one- it was such an incredible day, I'm sorry that I don't have pictures Rory at the voting place with us, Alex was in school when we went to vote. I'm sorry to say that the touch screen electronic voting doesn't have the same drama that voting in those old fashioned curtained boothes with the metal levers that you had to click provided, so perhaps it's not so awful that Alex didn't get to come and vote with us as we had hoped).

Halloween was loads of fun of course, Alex thinks Haloween is a multi-day affair I think. Between Boo at the Zoo, the Halloween party in the playground, actual Halloween trick-or-treating and whatever they did at school. (Probably thinks his birthday is a multi-day event too after his five birthday celebrations!!) We went to Tess' house in Virginia for a party and then trick-or-treating in her neighborhood. On our drive home we were astounded by the number of kids in our neighborhood- they close off a street behind our building and tons of people go there to trick-or-treat and visit the firehouse. It looks cool- we're going to have to remember it next Halloween!
super cute!




beautiful princess

poor rory, we couldn't stop laughing when she laying flat on her back crying as though she couldn't roll over and get herself up

cute kids


the tiger getting his whiskers




trick or treat!


tamra

princess and mermaid

No comments: