Monday, September 01, 2008

More Cape Fun

Catching up is hard to do... still sorting through pictures from the cape and it's now Sept. Hopefully I will catch up soon- there are some more cape pics (will try to get them into one post), NYC pics, birthday party pics (we don't have many- I keep hoping someone will send us some), hanging out in DC pics.. oy! Anyway, here are some cape pics...
Maya and Alex playing ball
Peter really liked how rory's pants looked with the rose of Sharon tree... so, the Rose of Sharon series....
i'm cute!
sooo funny!
haha!
but I WANT to grab your nose...!
Alex spent almost 2 hours pouring bird seed one way or another...
sporting a baby on the back
alex and maya at the millpond

katherine, alex and maya
in the car at the mill pond
austin in the poke boat
austin, alex, maya and katherine
long day... napping on lighthouse beach
trot trot to boston!!
rory and gramps
mangy monkey and alex- sailing
austin alex and thumb
HUMUNGOUS hermit crab

No comments: