Here they are at our apartment on Monday before we left for the JCC:
Saturday, January 27, 2007
babysitting co-op
This week we started participating in a (very small for now) babysitting co-op! We are going to be trading baby-sitting with other parents that we know around town. Right now, it's just us, Tamra/Keith/Tess, and Aliza/Jim/Emmitt, and Aliza didn't actually participate this week, so...Tamra and I traded babies 4 days this week for 3 hours at a time. On monday, I had Tess (each day was 3-6pm) and I took both of them to the DCJCC for the weekly monday afternoon playtime thingy. Tuesday and Thursday, Alex went to their apartment and Monday & Wednesday they were here. On Wednesday, I invited other parents over, too, and we had a party (Emily & Oscar came, along with Aliza and Emmitt.) Anyway, unfortunately, Tamra & family are moving a few miles away very soon, but I'm liking the idea (and I hope we can still trade with them at least sometimes after they move!) Tess was great & the two kids play well together.
Here they are at our apartment on Monday before we left for the JCC:

Here they are at our apartment on Monday before we left for the JCC:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Turned out that I had only one free day while in Calicut- the first Sunday was there. One of the EM fellows, Pradeep, took me to Wayanad a...
No comments:
Post a Comment