Today Alex seemed a little under the weather, though - I won't go into details, but I'm thinking that he may be having a problem with one or more of the food items that I'm giving him. I'm going to stop giving him the new noodles that I gave him yesterday & today, for a start. Along with poo problems, he didn't nap well today at all, and skipped his second nap entirely. First nap was late, but eventually happened. Got him to bed really early, so we'll see what happens tonight.
After his first nap, we met up with Nana (my mom, if any of you don't know) at Starbuck's, picked up a slice of pizza at the pizza place nearby, and went to Walter Pierce park. Met up with Inga & her son Roland, who is featured in one of today's pictures, wearing the same hat as Alex. We also ran into Carmel and her son Luca, who looks much, much older than Alex, and in fact he is older - 10 days. But he looks OLD, like two or something.
In the late afternoon, after he didn't take his second nap, we went to meet Jane, Laura's sister, in Kalorama park. I think Alex recognized the hair resemblance immediately - and it seems like she will work out fine for the few weeks that we are in DC this summer while Laura is gone. (We also met up with Leora & Eitan and Carol & Ruby.)
Here (2.8MB) is a little video of Alex on the short slide. It doesn't show him even trying to turn around at the top - just the sliding part. Jane is the one doing the baby-launching.

No comments:
Post a Comment