Monday, May 22, 2006

0522

No really new foods today, except that the pasta he ate today had egg whites in it - didn't seem to be a problem, though. Not sure it ever would be a problem when it's cooked into something like pasta. I'm all out of pancakes, so I'll make him more in the morning.

Spent some time at the zoo and some time at Kalorama playground (with Eitan, Ollie, Noah, Nellie, and some other kids.) My mom and I are thinking of taking him for a first-thing walk to the zoo for our own exercise starting tomorrow morning. Just give him a bottle, put him in the backpack, and walk for awhile - could be a nice habit to get into, if it works out well.

Alex is really enjoying going down the slide 'by himself' - he crawls up the stairs, goes to the edge of the slide, tries to turn around, then I help him turn around, he scoots backwards a bit and slides down. At the bottom, he goes off the end & lands on his feet.









No comments: