Monday, October 06, 2008

Kiearn's 1 yr birthday!

Can you believe it- Kieran is 1 year old. Everyone is growing up so fast... unbelievable. He's walking around- huge adorable smile and... I think he's even talking. Back when I was pregnant with Alex I had a conversation with a mother of two... she told me that things move so fast with the second. She said she lost the details of the babbling and all of a sudden her daughter had words and it startled her- kind of like the dog suddenly learning to speak. (okay so this isn't really all that relevant- just something that popped into my mind- I know this isn't a blog about my musings (heaven forbid)) So here we go... pics from the par-tay.

party at the playground! love those xylochimes or whatever they aretess in her party hat

mmmm cupcakes

alex's face enjoys an icing and sprinkles bath

as does eitan's face...
and aloe...
happy birthday kieran! first cupcake

does he like it...?

signs point to "yes"

eitan and noah






rory enjoyed the party too

oscar


alex did some great climbing




beautiful butterflies at the playground

No comments: