There aren't alot of alex pics following because we've been trying really hard to not let him see us or be around while he adjusts to being at school without us. He's doing great!
Of course, Alex isn't the only one who is moving onto bigger and better things. Rory is a VERY accomplished crawler at this time- she can crawl up and down the hallway, all over the place actually. EVERYTHING winds up in her mouth. Her latest trained monkey trick... she pulls to a stand and cruises. Yesterday she stood entirely unsupported for literally three seconds. She is SO determined to walk- she insists on standing much of the time and complains if we don't help her walk around at times. She is also extremely vocal.
Happiness is cruising


Around the campus- old bumper-car area. The kids do movement here (I think). Right inside the entrance of the classroom building is one of the old bumper cars (we took pictures of Alex in it- wonder where those pictures are...)




waiting for alex on the bridge- rory wants to know where alex is
(growing up fast- she holds her own binky)

where's alex? I want to play with him (even though he likes to hold me and roll around the floor with me until I cry... man am I going to be tough)
Good-bye beehiveers! Alex's teachers are Ms Devins, Ms Cayne, and Ms Blaisdell





No comments:
Post a Comment