Snowy day
Here's a picture from last weekend of Alex & Laura..
Snowed today for the first time this year, just a little bit in the afternoon & into the evening. Alex and I headed over to Eitan's apartment in the morning & played with Ava, Eitan, and Oscar for an hour before Alex's nap time, which is now around 11 am. Alex usually sleeps for a couple of hours, but today he slept until nearly 3, ate lunch, took a short trip outside in the snow with Angela and me to Safeway, then came home & had some warm cocoa in a sippy cup! Strangely, he liked that. And the snow. Today he ate pasta, a scrambled egg, a couple of clementines, a few fish sticks, some garbanzo beans, canned pumpkin, avacado, some leftover chinese food, and a rice cake. He loves the pears that my parents sent us, but somehow he didn't have one today - maybe tomorrow, or maybe Angela and I will eat them all first!
This week we are going to start a pilot to see if some of us can create a babysitting swap/coop thing. I'm going to have Tess over here in the afternoon on Monday & Wednesday, and Alex will be over at her house on Tuesday & Thursday. Monday should be interesting, b/c I want to take them both to the JCC baby gym 'class' from 4 to 6 - if I can heard them adequately. I'm thinking through the whole process well in advance...
Here are two videos:
Alex wears a backpack (5mb)
Alex plays in the leaves, or at least walks through them (7mb)
This week we are going to start a pilot to see if some of us can create a babysitting swap/coop thing. I'm going to have Tess over here in the afternoon on Monday & Wednesday, and Alex will be over at her house on Tuesday & Thursday. Monday should be interesting, b/c I want to take them both to the JCC baby gym 'class' from 4 to 6 - if I can heard them adequately. I'm thinking through the whole process well in advance...
Here are two videos:
Alex wears a backpack (5mb)
Alex plays in the leaves, or at least walks through them (7mb)
Here's a picture from last weekend of Alex & Laura..
December picture of a walk on a nice day..very nice...
Today was snowy for the first time this year! Here's Alex playing with a bit o' snow that we scraped off of the balcony:
No comments:
Post a Comment