Monday, November 27, 2006

Great play day...

Yesterday was great. After Alex's one nap, Jill, Angela, Alex and I went to the S-street park to play, then I dropped those adults off & took Alex to Oscar's house to play for an hour and a half. Alex is trying to say 'Oscar' these days, which is really cute! He says, 'Oahssss' - that's about as far as he gets.

Today was also great. After his one nap, and after a little late lunch, Angela, Alex and I went to Trader Joe's. Alex decided he was hungry again as soon as he saw all that food, so he snacked the whole time we were there - clementines, Pirate's Booty, soup, and crackers. Then we went to a new thing at the DCJCC. Someone in our playgroup arranged for us to have access to a racquetball court from 4 to 6 once a week, and the DCJCC puts in big tumble mats and stuff. Some of Alex's friends showed up, and some other people. Alex had a great time sliding, pushing stuff around, and interacting with the other kids.

Trader Joe's


Hungry?


Eitan, looking totally worn out!


Eitan slides...


Playtime!



No comments: