Friday, June 16, 2006

0614 - 0616

Angela and I have been very busy with work-related stuff, so we haven't taken a lot o' pictures. Here are some of the highlights that I remember (little foggy!)

Today and Wednesday Alex went to music class, and no more classes until September! Also today Alex and I walked down 18th street instead of the zoo so that we could get a business card from a new gym that opened up. No, not for the gym part - they may have a space for Alex's music teacher to set up shop since she is losing her current space very soon.

Yesterday Jill came by for awhile to help out & hang out, as you'll see in the pictures. It's very nice to have her in town!

This evening I fed Alex salmon for the first time since he got that rash/cold. He loves it! I prepared it by just cutting the thawed salmon steaks into chunks and stir-frying them in olive oil and a little ginger powder. Tasty.

Here are pictures from the 15th:




And from the 16th...




No comments: