Tuesday, May 16, 2006

0516

When Alex finally woke up after his first nap after 3 hours, I threw him into the car (good thing I have good aim!) and drove him to the park (Walter Pierce,) where I planned to feed him a little lunch and see if there were any kids for him to interact with. Alex played for a bit, then I gave him his lunch, including some slightly-mashed chick peas. After he ate the first one, I was telling someone that I met there about Alex's little reaction to eating hummous, and she thought I was pretty bold to be giving him chick peas. Which I hadn't thought about, for some reason. On the good side, we now know that the chick peas are not a problem.

The other great thing at the park today was that three of the babies had matching hats. All of the mothers in the playgroup who have hats for their kids that match alex's hat where there, and all the kids wearing the hats. Very dorky. I think you can see Galen with matching hat in the background in one of the pictures.

The rest of the day was spent trying to run a few errands, which didn't work out very well - Alex fell asleep while I was driving out there, then I sat in the car & waited for him to wake up. Not too impressively productive - well, I got a few things done.

Alex slept well last night - don't know why - maybe the shot yesterday made him sleepy?






No comments: